Helping You Achieve the Freedoms of Time, Money and Peace of Mind
Virtual Chief Financial Officer (vCFO)
To free you up, so you can concentrate on what you are good at, we take care of your entire accounting function.
We act as a virtual CFO for a number of clients and this gives these organisations access to the skills and experience they need without having to take on the responsibilities of an employer.
The Virtual CFO model means that your organisation will have a dedicated team looking after its day to day needs - a team that is on-hand every day of the working week. This means the inconvenience of sick leave and annual leave is eliminated.
We look forward to discussing this idea with you in more detail.
Objectives of a virtual CFO:
- GST Returns
- FBT Returns
- PAYE Returns
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements
- Review Financial Performance at Provisional tax dates
- Preparation of strategic plans, budgets, forecasts and cash flow forecasts
- Completion of Required Income Tax Returns
Your measures of success:
- Lower accounting and compliance costs
- More time to concentrate on what you do best
- Timely responses to accounting and commercial questions
- No tax issues arising – always compliant with tax laws
- Solid corporate governance in place with a known direction and plan
- Improved working capital
- No funding pressures
- Ongoing Value added to the business
- Accountability, ownership and responsibility in place at all times
Value to You:
- Fewer obligations as an employer
- Ready access to accounting and commercial expertise
- Specialist tax advice
- Strategic planning and forecasting
- Budgeting and cash flow management
- Capital Raising
- Corporate governance
- Return on Investment calculations and special projects
- KPI management
All duties of a CFO plus monitoring the financial health and well-being
of your business or not for profit organisation at a fraction of the cost.