Tax And Compliance
Accounting and tax compliance is one of the most important and complex aspects in manging your personal and business affairs. At Lynch & Associates Limited, we guarantee that we will effectively manage all of your tax and accounting requirements.
With an expert team of qualified accountants, all who are members of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, we will help you to structure your business to minimise your tax and maximise your profit.
We provide a full range of accounting services to commercial and private clients, not-for-profit organisations, with a particular focus on small and medium-sized business. Whether it is income tax, GST, land taxes, fringe benefit tax, international tax or customs duty – our experienced Tax Team will guide you through the legislation, help you understand what it all means and find the best solution for you, from a taxation and commercial perspective.
New Zealand tax law covers all forms of business ownership including Sole Traders, Partnerships, Trusts, Companies and special purpose vehicles. We continually update ourselves on law and regulation and are experienced in all areas of tax, in order to deliver excellent outcomes to our clients. Our team would be very happy to discuss any of our services and your specific needs with you.
Tax & compliance services
We will tailor our services to suit you and your team. We will get to know you, your team and how your business operates. Working collaboratively with you and your team is what drives us as your trusted business advisor.
Below are some of the core Tax and Compliance services we offer:
- Annual financial statements and income tax returns
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- Budgeting and cashflow forecasting
- Companies Office Administration
- FBT return preparation and filing
- GST obligations including registration, preparing returns, filing and queries
- MYOB advice and training
- Payroll and PAYE preparation
- Provisional tax reminders, tax assessments and advice
- Rental property compliance
- Software solutions
- Tax Planning
- Trust Administration
- Xero advice and training
Starting Up a new Business or setting up a business in New Zealand?
We are here to help in all aspects of starting up a business including:
- Incorporating a business in New Zealand
- Dealing with all types of taxation and Inland Revenue compliance
- Setting up accounting systems such as Xero or MYOB
- Business advice and coaching
- Meeting all your company and compliance obligations