Plan for moving forward
Plan for moving forward
April 21st, 2020
Chris Lynch, CA, Managing Director
Camelia Petrus, Head of Business Development
At 11.59pm on Monday 27th April our nation moves from Alert Level 4 to Alert Level 3.
We want to keep you alert and invite you to utilise this time to get ready, so have prepared the following for you, business owners:
1. A complimentary simple Plan for moving through the Covid-19 Alert Levels for those in business with teams working from home. Please email us to receive your complimentary copy.
2. A complimentary Business Continuity Plan Template. Please email us to receive your complimentary copy.
3. Free Team Emotional Climate Index - a very insightful tool which would give you an important glimpse into how your team members feel and it provides a direct way of discovering their opinions that would likely otherwise be overlooked and unreported. The survey needs to be tailored to your organisation. Please email Camelia. Camelia is a member of OPRA Psychology Group NZ and Genos International, member of the Consortium for Research in Emotional Intelligence in Organisations.
4. One-hour complimentary Business Review discussion via Zoom or phone. Benefits of a one hour complimentary review:
- Clearly discuss and document your business and lifestyle goals
- Gain clarity of the actions you need to take to achieve your goals
- Stimulate strategic discussion around the current and future direction of your business and investments
- Identify your burning issues, opportunities and challenges so you can respond effectively
- Gain a better understanding of your business
- Access the collective wisdom of our firm
- Assess the current structure of your business
- Potentially identify greater tax efficiencies
- Gain a better understanding of the ways we can support you
It is a good time to grow stronger as a business or a not for profit organisation.
We have prepared for you a set of free resources:
- The seven key governance capabilities - these are skill sets that are built up over time, as governance is learned and improved on the job. Download here.
- Governing vs. Managing - This essential framework defines the different roles of Governance and Management, Governance being purely strategic and Management being operational to deliver to the strategies. It also demystifies accountability lines, the nature of each job and the relationship between directors and management. Download file.
- The Growth Model - The growth Model is a simple but powerful tool. Please call to discuss it with us. Download file.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen Covey’s 7 habits of Highly Effective People are timeless principles of fairness, positivity and integrity that encourage continuous reflection and improvement. Give us a call to have a discussion on how to improve planning, time management, culture, communication, collaboration and resilience. Download file.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss strategies for making your operations stronger.
Get in touch. We are here to help.
Chris Lynch, CA
Camelia Petrus, PGDip Work Psychology
Head of Business Development