Who should have a Marketing Plan session?
Every business should have a Marketing Plan. Would you like to:
- Increase the return on your marketing investment?
- Develop a clear outline of the marketing strategies that will work for your business?
- Understand the marketing KPIs you need to be monitoring?
- Set SMART marketing goals to achieve over the next 12 months?
What is involved?
You'll attend a four hour planning session facilitated by Lynch and Associates. The key issues covered include:
- Identifying your purpose, target market and unique selling point
- Discussing your product mix, positioning and promotion strategy
- Setting your marketing goals for the next 12 months
- Identifying your marketing KPIs and how to measure them
- Establishing an action plan to achieve your goals
We'll provide you with pre-work to complete prior to your Marketing Plan session so you can identify any issues to be discussed, and so we can understand your current marketing strategies. This also gives us the chance to prepare any resources required prior to the session.
Following the session, we will send you a succinct Marketing Plan along with Meeting Minutes and additional resources to ensure you get the best return on your marketing investment.
When should I have a session?
The best time to develop your Marketing Plan is at the beginning of a new financial year. However, if you don't already have a Marketing Plan in place, any time is a good time!
Benefits of a Marketing Plan
- Review the purpose of your business
- Identify your target market
- Understand your unique selling point
- Develop your marketing strategy
- Set your marketing goals for the next 12 months
- Create strategies to achieve your marketing goals
- Plan your marketing campaigns for the next 12 months
- Identify and monitor your marketing KPIs
- Understand which marketing strategies are most effective for your business
- Develop a template to review actual results against your targets
- Achieve a better return on your marketing investment
Fee - $2,450 plus GST