Why we developed this service
Cashflow planning is best practice in any business and critical to survival and growth. Setting cashflow targets and regularly monitoring your actual cashflow against your forecast will enable you to predict large cash outflows and respond to changes in your business.
Inadequate cashflow is a symptom of management problems in a business, NOT the cause. Helping our clients look ahead with confidence and putting in place basic cashflow maximisation strategies is core to our purpose as your accountants.
There are two service options. Both include the completion of a Cashflow Forecast and the inputting of your Cashflow Forecast into your accounting or reporting software.
Service one: A Cashflow Forecast. Preparation of a Cashflow Forecast and a one hour Cashflow Forecast Review meeting to discuss and finalise the Forecast.
Service two: Cashflow Management Coaching. Preparation of a Cashflow Forecast along with a three hour Cashflow Management Coaching session to:
- Discuss and finalise the Cashflow Forecast
- Identify your current Cash Conversion Cycle
- Identify the likely causes of cashflow problems within your business
- Set 12 month and 90 day cashflow improvement goals and actions
This initial session is followed by four quarterly accountability coaching sessions, ensuring that you put in place essential cashflow management strategies and achieve your cashflow improvement goals.
When shall I book a session
Benefits of Cashflow Management
- Assists with bank lending requirements
- Identifies ways to avoid late payment penalties and interest from suppliers
- Improves communication and relationships with your financiers and suppliers
- Gives you an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making
- Helps you understand the key cashflow drivers and the Cash Conversion Cycle in your business
- Enables you to predict and plan for large cash outflows
- Teaches you how to monitor your actual cashflow against forecast in your accounting or reporting software
- Provides peace of mind that your cashflow needs are known and properly funded
- Improves business processes that maximise cashflow, profit and business value
- Drives your business to achieve your goals in a controlled and managed way