Helping You Achieve the Freedoms of Time, Money and Peace of Mind
'Boards That Deliver'
Even small companies have a Board of Directors; some may only have two directors on the Board, but it's essential that all companies implement best practice governance.
By attending our Boards That Deliver webinar, you'll understand your role as director and learn how to accelerate your governance performance with a clear framework plan, adding value to the business at a governance level.
Join us on Wednesday, February the 17th, at 11:30 AM for our 60 minute complimentary webinar where you’ll:
- Dive deeper into the four pillars of governance
- Discover the key responsibilities, tasks and KPIs for the Director role
- Understand how to develop your Governance Framework Plan
- Learn how to develop your risk register to identify and mitigate risks
Points of value to you:
- Improve your business's purpose, culture, accountability and compliance
- Develop and utilise your Director job description
- Accelerate your governance performance with a clear framework plan
- Implement a risk register in your business
Camelia Petrus, PGDip I/O Psychology
Senior Consultant Business Development, Certified Assessor and Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence and Performance in Leadership and Workplace Behaviour, member of OPRA Psychology Group and Genos International.
"By using a holistic approach to running a business, we make certain that our client's business is both, functioning and growing, at its full potential"
Chris Lynch, CA, (CPP)
Managing Director and Owner of Lynch & Associates Limited.
He is a fully qualified CA with Chartered Accountants of Australia and NZ (CAANZ) and holds a Certificate of Public Practice. Chris is a Qualified Auditor approved by the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA) pursuant to s36L(1)(a) of the Financial Reporting Act 2013.