At Lynch & Associates Ltd. we use the Genos Emotionally Intelligent Workplace Behaviour survey to measure how well an individual demonstrates emotionally intelligent workplace behaviours in comparison to others. The better they demonstrate the behaviours measured, the more effective their relationships and work is.
This individual assessment report presents how well an individual believes they demonstrate emotionally intelligent workplace behaviour, and how important they believe it is to do so.
Contains: Self-Assessment Results.
180° Feedback Report
This report presents how well an individual demonstrates emotionally intelligent workplace behaviour, how important it is to colleagues that they do so, and qualitative comments from raters.
Contains: Feedback from Colleagues.
360° Feedback Report
This report presents how well an individual demonstrates emotionally intelligent workplace behaviour, how important it is to colleagues that they do so, and qualitative comments from raters. Customisable rater categories are used to suit the vernacular your people are familiar with.
Contains: Self-Assessment Results and Feedback from Multiple Rater Levels
Assessing the Emotional Quotient in Workplace Behaviour
At Lynch & Associates Ltd. we use the Genos Emotionally Intelligent Workplace Behaviour survey.
Studies have shown that high levels of emotional intelligence boost career success, mental health, relationship satisfaction, humour, and happiness. Higher levels of Emotionally Intelligent Workplace Behaviour is also the best antidote to work stress and building your personal resilience. So can you improve your emotional intelligence and how best is this done?
Key Features of the Assessment
- Interpretation of results is engaging and readily accessible with our beautifully presented reports.
- Benchmarked results provide a comparison with others self-assessed results and the report outlines the type of behaviours associated with being emotionally intelligent in the workplace.
- Raters provide free text responses for each competency assessed. These are captured in the Feedback Report and help understand the context behind rater responses to assessment questions.
- A traffic light methodology highlights areas of potential strength and development.
- Housed in a modern, responsive, online survey system. Raters can complete on their phone, tablet, PC or Mac, anywhere, at any time. The simple and secure administration platform makes it easy to set up survey groups, monitor survey progress and download finished reports.
For information about how to order EI Assessments contact Camelia Petrus.