Helping You Achieve the Freedoms of Time, Money and Peace of Mind
10 Hats in every Business Workshop
- Do you struggle to find time to work in the areas where your skills are best utilised?
Does your business have a clearly defined structure?
- Do you have job descriptions for every role?
- Do you find yourself spread too thin across your business?
If so, join us for our 10 Hats in every Business seminar. We will outline the functions and responsibilities of each hat to help you improve your organisation's structure and establish where your time and skills are best utilised.
Who is This Workshop For
This workshop is designed specifically for Business Owners, Board Members, CEO's and Senior Management.
It is a great course for those wanting to create a dynamic, cutting edge business plan that supports their vision, mission and aim.
Freeing up time and capacity
- The 10 Hats in every business
- The four key principles of an organisation chart
- Functions, roles and expectations
By attending this seminar you will
Learn how to free up your time and grow your business - without blowing yourself apart
- Discover the 10 hats and why every business has them
- Learn the functions, responsibilities and performance expectations of each hat
- Implement strategies so your entire team works smarter, not harder
Camelia Petrus, Senior Consultant Business Development and Work Psychology
Tuesday, 13 August 2019
The Beacon Conference Room,
Level 5, 60 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand
Please get familiar with the area before you arrive. Street parking is available on Parnell Rise. Secure parking in Wilson Carparks.