Complimentary Client Review (CCR)
Why we developed this service
Taking time out to discuss what’s
happening in your business is essential to give you clarity about your future
and vision to enable us to support you in the most appropriate ways. It’s extremely important to work on your business, not just in it.
A Complimentary Client Review is an ideal opportunity to meet us on a complimentary, obligation free basis to discuss any of the following:
- Your goals for your business and how you plan to achieve them.
- How your business goals tie in with your personal and lifestyle goals.
- Issues and challenges you are facing in your business, e.g. growth, profitability, cashflow, asset protection, or your planned exit from, or sale of, your business.
- How you can work with us to address these issues and plans.
Who should have a reviewIf you want to improve your business performance and financial results, and minimise any risk in your investments, schedule a Complimentary Client Review.
We’ll review and discuss your current situation at no cost. It’s an opportunity for us to check in with you that we are giving you all of the assistance that you need. For example, we might be able to help you with some strategies to help you grow and protect your assets or improve your efficiency and effectiveness.
What is involvedYou’ll meet with a senior team member at Lynch & Associates for a 60 minute session, reviewing your current situation, and discussing how we can support you to resolve your burning issues.
If required we will also prepare a proposal for you including upfront prices of our services for any additional support work that we identify during the meeting.
We conduct this session at Lynch & Associates Ltd office in Parnell at 60 Parnell Road.
When should I get a reviewWe want to stay in touch regularly to ensure your business and personal goals are being met. We have set aside time for this meeting to happen after your financial statements have been completed. Of course, you don’t have to wait until then; you can contact us anytime to set up a catch up.
When should I get a reviewWe want to stay in touch regularly to ensure your business and personal goals are being met. We have set aside time for this meeting to happen after your financial statements have been completed. Of course you don’t have to wait until then; you can contact us any time to set up a catch up.
Benefits of a Complimentary Client Review
- Clearly discuss and document your business and lifestyle goals
- Gain clarity of the actions you need to take to achieve your goals
- Stimulate strategic discussion around the current and future direction of your business and investments
- Identify your burning issues, opportunities and challenges so you can set actions to respond effectively
- Gain a better understanding of your business
- Access the collective wisdom of our firm
- Assess the current structure of your business
- Potentially identify greater tax efficiencies
- Gain a better understanding of the ways we can support you
Fill in the following questionnaire to SEE IF YOU QUALIFY for the Complimentary Business Review.
We aim to respond to you within 24 hours.